Monday, June 20, 2005

Here's something for you to hate on!

Shut'cha greedy bird mouths!! Here's your regurgitated worm already!

Beck - Arabian Nights 7.7 megs

Everyone loves to talk shit about Beck these days. Alright, new album didn't do much for me and far greater minds than my own have already predicted that "E-Pro" is destined for a Verizon Wireless commercial, but I will forgive him...around the bend. Come back! Highly educated people between the ages of 18 and 24 miss you.


Jesus, this reminds me way too much of me and my girlfriend.

In other developments...

Jay has locked away the tapes of his hit Ragu, (1.1 megs) but guess what? JOHNODAY's got it. JOHNODAY's got that Ragu. Getcha cake up and don't run your mouth.

P.S.
If you think Ragu sounds like a Lil Jon song, that's probably because you like it.

1 comment:

Shona said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.